The Expo 2020 Dubai Online Marketplace is an easy-to-use procurement hub for business related to the major international event that will take place in Dubai, UAE from October 2020 to April 2021. The Marketplace is a tool that enables businesses to connect, compete, and collaborate globally.
Once your company is registered, you will have access to opportunities posted by the Expo 2020 Dubai organization, and by participating nations, commercial partners, major contractors and licensees.
Companies of all sizes from around the world are invited to join. In fact, the Marketplace helps Expo 2020 Dubai meet its goal to allocate 20% of the event budget to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
Date: March 5th, 2019
Time in Canada: 11:00 a.m. (EST); 10:00 a.m. (CST); 9:00 a.m. (MST); 8:00 a.m. (PST); 12:00 p.m. (AST); 12:30 p.m. (NST)
Time in the UAE: 8:00 p.m. (GMT+4)
What will the webinar cover?
The webinar presents the new Expo 2020 Dubai Online Marketplace.
Some questions answered:
1. What is the Expo 2020 Marketplace?
2. How do I use it?
3. What are the top procurement opportunities in 2019?
4. How many Canadian companies have signed up? How many have been successful?
5. What is the likelihood that my company will be successful?
6. What resources are available to help my company be successful on the Expo 2020 Marketplace and in the UAE in general?
Who is presenting the webinar?
The webinar is presented by the Canada-UAE Business Council (CUBC) and is hosted by the Expo 2020 Dubai Procurement Team, which will give the presentation. Canadian specific content and resources will be provided by the CUBC and its webinar partners.
Who should participate?
– Companies in all sectors and of all sizes pursuing growth opportunities.
– Economic Development agencies and ministries focused on trade diversification.
– Industry associations seeking to provide new opportunities to their members.
– Organizations that provide business resources and supports.
How do I particiapate?
Visit this link at the scheduled time of the webinar.
What is Expo 2020 Dubai?
Expo 2020 Dubai is the first World’s Fair to be held in the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia. It is a six-month exhibition during which countries showcase their cultures, innovations, values, and contributions to humanity. The theme is “Connecting Minds. Creating the Future.” With Dubai and the United Arab Emirates being a hub to emerging markets, Expo 2020 Dubai is a gateway event for Canadian companies to 3.2 billion customers with a collective GDP of over $60 trillion.
The Canada-UAE Business Council (CUBC) is dedicated to sharing opportunities and supporting companies interested in doing business in the United Arab Emirates and in Canada. Contact us for more information and we will gladly connect you to the broader eco-system of governments, business councils, and companies working together to support Canadian business success in the UAE and UAE business success in Canada.